TowerXchange Meetup Europe 2022
Alessandro Ravagnolo, Partner, Analysys Mason, will chair the ‘Advanced pricing models’ roundtable on Day 1 of TowerXchange Meetup Europe 2022, being held in London, 17-18 May.
Earlier in the day, Alessandro will be moderating the panel session 'The shape of investment in European network infrastructure'.
Topics to be discussed in the session include:
- Mobile versus fixed: where is investment being prioritised?
- Public versus private networks: where is the business case for 5G and how are operators tackling the segments?
- How big a role is active sharing set to play?
- Is outsourcing of the RAN to third parties an inevitable evolution?
- How is the OpenRAN movement shaping up?
- What indications do we have around edge compute requirements?
- What implications does this all have on the towerco sector?
About the event
Join the management teams of Europe’s established and new towercos alongside MNOs, investors and the industry supply chain for the 6th Annual TowerXchange Meetup Europe.
Recognised as the home of the European tower industry, no other event assembles the same number of towercos and MNO tower teams from across the continent. Spanning issues from M&A and investment to innovation, technology and operational excellence, the Meetup welcomes diverse functions from across company org charts and brings together the supply chain supporting the sector.
For more information and to register for this event, visit the website here.