Google Cloud in the telecoms industry
24 March 2022 | Research
Company profile | PPTX and PDF (22 slides) | Cloud Infrastructure Strategies| Telecoms Software Market Shares
Google Cloud acknowledges that its position in the public cloud market is a distant third to that of AWS and Azure, respectively, but it made significant progress in 2021. Google is leveraging its artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML), big data processing and container support capabilities to attract customers in industries that want to deploy multi-cloud architectures.
Information included in this profile
- Key data about Google Cloud
- Overview of Google Cloud's strategy
- Analysis of its strengths and weaknesses
- Description of Google Cloud's capabilities and their relevance for communications service providers (CSPs)
- Description of its services
- Key telecoms customers
- Significant vendor partnerships
- Key mergers and acquisitions
Contact usDenotes mandatory fields
Log in to check if this content is included in your content subscription.