Operator business services for large enterprises: worldwide forecast 2022–2027
21 June 2023 | Research
Forecast report | PPTX and PDF (40 slides); Excel | Enterprise Services
This report provides an outlook on the worldwide telecoms and ICT services market for large enterprises (businesses with at least 250 employees). It contains global and regional forecasts for fixed and mobile voice and data network services, as well as ICT services such as security, co-location and hosting, unified communications (UC) and cloud services.
Please also see our related forecast: Operator business services for micro, small and medium-sized enterprises: worldwide forecast 2021–2026.
This report provides:
- forecasts for operator services to large enterprises including fixed and mobile voice and data services, IoT connectivity services and ICT services such as security, UC and cloud services
- a worldwide forecast and eight regional breakdowns
- quantification of revenue, the number of connections or users and ARPU for each service
- an estimate of the total market for ICT services addressable by operators and the likely share achievable by them for seven service categories
- demographic data on the number of employees, enterprises and sites (note that we include entities in the government and public sectors).
Other business services
Business size segment
Click below to take you to the latest dataset if you are logged in and it is part of your subscription. The DataHub interface will only show you the data to which you are subscribed.
Country-specific business forecasts
Analysys Mason's operator business services forecast reports provide a comprehensive overview of the business telecoms and ICT markets in 52 countries around the world.