Network automation and orchestration: worldwide forecast 2022–2027
09 August 2022 | Research
Forecast report | PPTX and PDF (11 slides); Excel | Network Automation and Orchestration
This report provides forecasts for communications service provider (CSP) spending on network automation and orchestration (NAO) software systems and related services for 2022–2027. The NAO market will grow to USD15.9 billion by 2027, largely due to the continued adoption of network control and orchestration (NCO) solutions.
This forecast report and the accompanying data annex provide:
- a detailed, 6-year worldwide forecast for spending in the network automation and orchestration market, split into:
- three main application sub-segments: network orchestrators, WAN SDN and EMS/NMS
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services (PS)
- four telecoms services: mobile, IoT, consumer fixed and business fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- an examination of the key market drivers and how they will affect spending during the forecast period
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the network automation and orchestration market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for CSPs and vendors.