Network automation and orchestration: worldwide market shares 2022
05 September 2023 | Research
Market share report | PPTX and PDF (47 slides); Excel | Network Automation and Orchestration
This report provides market share data for communications service provider (CSP) spending on telecoms-specific network automation and orchestration (NAO) software systems and related services for 2022. It provides details of how the spending varied by products, professional services, sub-segment types, vendor and region. The report also includes profiles of the leading vendors in the market.
Key questions answered in the automated assurance market shares report
- What was the overall size of the NAO software systems market for the telecoms industry) and what drove this spending among CSPs?
- Who are the major vendors and what is their share of revenue in the network automation and orchestration systems market?
- What are the different drivers and growth rates of CSP spending on products and professional services?
Who should read this report
- Vendor strategy teams that need to understand where growth is slowing and where it is increasing across different sub-segment categories.
- Product management teams responsible for feature functionality and geographical focus, and product marketing teams responsible for market share growth.
- Market intelligence teams at vendors that want to understand how their competitors compare with each other.
- CSPs that are planning digital transformation journeys and want to ensure that their current vendors are staying up to date.
This report and the associated data annex provide
- detailed market share data for the automated assurance software systems and services market, split by:
- two delivery types: product and professional services
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the network automation and orchestration market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for vendors
- detailed profiles of 15 vendors in this market.