Telecoms Software Market Shares
Analysys Mason's Telecoms Software Market Shares research programme is based on analysis of the telecoms software and services businesses of more than 400 independent software suppliers, system integrators and network equipment manufacturers.
We provide market share data for vendors for 27 of the telecoms software segments that we cover, including those in OSS (automated assurance and service delivery and orchestration), BSS (monetisation platforms and customer engagement), video and identity platforms (VIP) and network automation and orchestration (NMS, network orchestration, virtual infrastructure management, and WAN SDN).
The programme also provides detailed company profiles, which include financial data, information on main products and key customers, an analysis of market position, and our view of each company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Which application segments are best positioned to outperform the overall market, and what are the market drivers that underpin this growth?
- What is driving telecoms professional services revenue growth, and for which software segments?
- How quickly is software delivery moving to a software-as-a-service (SaaS) model, and how are different segments being affected?
- Which geographical regions present the best growth opportunities for each segment?
- What is the impact of automation, analytics/AI, virtualisation and cloudification on the different software segments?
Programme Head Larry GoldmanLarry Goldman Partner | Head of Networks and Software Research
Contact usDenotes mandatory fields
Amdocs: professional services for telecoms software
Telecoms software and services: worldwide market shares 2019
Market share report
Telecoms software professional services: CSP transformation acceleration is creating vendor opportunities