Analysys Mason's Digital Experience programme provides communication service providers (CSPs) with knowledge of the state-of-the-art technology in customer experience management (CEM) and analysis of what is working (and what is not).
Our research helps vendors to understand the competitive landscape, target investments and how to position products and services. In addition, the programme provides a practical understanding of how CEM can help CSPs to increase their Net Promoter Score (NPS) and decrease churn.
- Managing interactions between a provider and its customers to increase revenue and retain customers
- Multi-dimensional marketing of new products and services
- End-to-end quality of service
- Order-to-cash interaction
- Self-service and multi-channel customer interaction
- Real-time analytics and enhancing the customer experience