Operator business services: Hong Kong forecast 2023–2028
09 February 2024 | Research
This report provides an outlook on the telecoms and ICT services market in Hong Kong for micro, small, medium-sized and large businesses. It contains forecasts for fixed and mobile voice and data network services, as well as ICT services such as security, co-location and hosting, unified communications and cloud services.
This report and the associated data annex provide:
- forecasts for operator services to micro, small, medium-sized and large businesses
- quantification of revenue, the number of connections or users and ARPU for each service and each business size segment (micro, small, medium-sized and large)
- an estimate of the total market for ICT services addressable by operators and the share that they are likely to achieve for seven service categories
- demographic data on the number of employees, businesses and sites within each business size segment (note that we include entities in the government and public sectors).
It also includes short profiles of the following operators that are active in the business market in Hong Kong:
- Hong Kong Telecom (HKT)
- Hong Kong Broadband Network (HKBN)
- China Mobile Hong Kong
- Hutchison (Three)
- HGC Global Communications (HGC)
- SmarTone Mobile Telecommunications (SmarTone)
- an overview of four smaller operators.
Click below to take you to the latest dataset if you are logged in and it is part of your subscription. The DataHub interface will only show you the data to which you are subscribed.
Country-specific business forecasts
Analysys Mason's operator business services forecast reports provide a comprehensive overview of the business telecoms and ICT markets in 52 countries around the world.
Business-services-related M&A tracker 2024
GenAI winners and losers: the technology could upset the established order in the telecoms industry
Operator business services: New Zealand forecast 2023–2028