Operator business services: Taiwan forecast 2021–2026
14 February 2022 | Research
Catherine Hammond Lucy Brooker
Forecast report | PPTX and PDF (13 slides) | SME Services| Enterprise Services
This report highlights that operator business revenue in Taiwan is expected to increase slightly between 2021 and 2026. It identifies the key drivers behind this trend and provides an overview of operators’ positioning in the market.
This report and the associated data annex provide:
- forecasts for operator services to micro, small, medium-sized and large enterprises including:
- fixed and mobile voice and data services
- IoT connectivity services
- ICT services such as security, co-location and hosting, unified communications and cloud services
- quantification of revenue, the number of connections or users and ARPU for each service and each business segment (micro, small, medium and large)
- an estimate of the total market for ICT services addressable by operators and the likely share achievable by them for seven service categories
- demographic data on the number of employees, businesses and sites within each business size segment (note that we include entities in the government and public sectors).
It also provides short profiles of operators that are active in the business market in Taiwan including APT, Chunghwa Telecom, Far EasTone, Taiwan Mobile and Taiwan Star.
Click below to take you to the latest dataset if you are logged in and it is part of your subscription. The DataHub interface will only show you the data to which you are subscribed.
Contact usDenotes mandatory fields
Log in to check if this content is included in your content subscription.
DownloadsSample pages (PDF) Data annex sample (XLSX)
Country-specific business forecasts
Analysys Mason's operator business services forecast reports provide a comprehensive overview of the business telecoms and ICT markets in 52 countries around the world.
Challenger operators are growing business revenue faster than incumbents, but the gap is narrowing
Comcast Business analyst event 2023: Comcast is using its assets to become a noteworthy player in the enterprise space
Operators need to provide better education and support to capture more of SMEs’ spend on IT solutions