Customer engagement: worldwide forecast 2023–2028
16 October 2023 | Research
Forecast report | PPTX and PDF (12 slides); Excel | Customer Engagement
This report provides forecasts for communications service provider (CSP) spending on customer engagement (CE) solutions and related services for 2023–2028. The report also provides recommendations for vendors and CSPs.
This forecast report and the accompanying data annex provide:
- a detailed, 6-year worldwide forecast for spending in the customer engagement market, split into:
- three main application sub-segments: customer experience management, sales and order management, and customer value management
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services (PS)
- four telecoms services: mobile, IoT, consumer fixed and business fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- an examination of the key market drivers and how they will affect spending during the forecast period
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the customer engagement market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for CSPs and vendors.