Cyber security in the SMB market: survey of telecoms operators
28 October 2020 | Research
Security is a key area for telecoms operators, and operators are a key market for security vendors. This report summarises the services offered by telecoms operators and outlines their future plans, opinions of security vendors and suggestions for how vendors could improve their offers.
This report provides:
- an overview of the security products offered by telecoms operators in the small and medium-sized business (SMB) market, and their plans for the future
- details of which vendors telecoms operators work with
- telecoms operators' ratings of 30 different security vendors, based on the following criteria:
- overall impression
- ease of doing business
- portfolio and product quality
- suggestions for security vendors on how they can improve their propositions to better meet the needs of telecoms operators.
DownloadsSample pages (PDF)
Telecoms operators rated Fortinet as the best security vendor for the SMB marketClick here to read the associated free article
Palo Alto Networks surpassed Cisco to become the largest network security vendor in 2020
Operator business services: Japan forecast 2020–2025
Other cyber-security vendors can learn from the success of CrowdStrike, Okta and Zscaler