Germany: consumer survey
29 November 2022 | Research
This report provides key findings from consumer survey data from Germany and gives an analysis at the operator level. It covers fixed broadband, mobile and pay-TV services.
The survey was conducted in association with Dynata between July and August 2022. The survey group was chosen to be representative of the mobile-internet-using population in Germany. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There were almost 1000 respondents.
Topics analysed in this report
- Net Promoter Scores (NPSs) and customer satisfaction metrics for fixed broadband and mobile operators in Germany
- Main drivers of mobile customer satisfaction metrics and intention to churn
- Breakdown of the fixed broadband subscriber base by speed and of mobile users by data allowance
- Operator channels and the link with customer satisfaction
- Penetration and NPS of the most popular streaming video services in Germany
Analysys Mason's annual consumer survey tracks and measures consumers’ changing telecoms and media habits, device ownership, connectivity options and future plans