Strategies to maximise the returns on first-phase 5G deployment
10 August 2020 | Research
Strategy report | PPTX and PDF (27 slides) | Operator Investment Strategies
Analysys Mason has published over 60 5G-related deliverables in the past year. This report distils the main arguments and research findings to provide a strategic analysis of the diverse technology and service landscape for decision makers, with easy navigation to in-depth resources.
This report answers the following questions.
- What have been the main commercial successes and failures of 5G so far?
- How is 5G affecting operator capex and opex?
- To what extent is 5G driving adoption of digital platforms, or vice versa?
- Is 5G a catalyst for significant disruption for established vendors and/or operators?
- Which are the most important consumer use cases in the 5G model for the early 2020s?
- What needs to be done to unlock enterprise and IoT potential for 5G?
Three steps in a successful 5G migration
African operators should explore the opportunities provided by new investments in submarine cables
Submarine cables: opportunities for operators in Africa
F5G: new frontiers for fibre access