Rethinking your 2021 SMB strategy: COVID-19 survey insights for IT vendors
16 March 2021 | Research
Analysys Mason surveyed nearly 2000 SMBs in 2021 to understand how they have managed the COVID-19 crisis to date and what their post-pandemic plans are.
The results provide insights into:
- current SMB operating conditions
- SMBs' current and planned technology usage and spend
- the services and support needed by SMBs from vendors.
They will help IT vendors to:
- identify which types of SMB to target and with which products and services
- understand SMBs' technology priorities now and once the pandemic eases
- understand the differences between SMBs' needs in different countries
- find the growing opportunity for offering managed services.
Overview of the differences between SMBs that have adapted to the pandemic and those that have cut costs
The survey focuses on SMBs in four high-incoming countries, but the results are likely to be relevant for other high-income and many middle-income markets worldwide. Our conversations with vendors and operators indicate that SMBs are responding in a similar way in many different countries.
Geographical coverage and survey sample