From our early work with the EU in 1985 on the liberalisation of the telecoms sector, through work on universal service, LRIC and local loop unbundling, to digital broadcast TV, we have tracked the entire cycle of regulation.
Our work encompasses all aspects of convergence, broadband network deployment, spectrum management, network sharing, IP-based services, next-generation networks and online media.
The breadth of our expertise ranges from strategic and commercial reviews, impact analysis and planning through to detailed technical analysis, evaluation and review of policy options and their implications.
Major topics within regulation we have recently advised on include:
- next-generation core networks and services
- next-generation access networks
- developing appropriate frameworks for network sharing and spectrum pooling
- the release of digital TV spectrum
- IPTV, DTT and mobile TV
- award of frequencies in the 2500–2690MHz spectrum.